I tricked you all! I made it sound like yesterday's post was the last one in the Eight Days of Hanukkah Giveaway posts, but it wasn't!! You have one more chance to win a fun gift. This one is a $25 gift card from Whole Foods!
This card is limited edition, and not only is it really pretty, but it's made from sustainably harvested birch wood. Did you know birches are some of my favorite trees? They remind me of growing up in Russia.
This is a season of getting together with friends and family, hosting parties, and being invited to friends' houses. I thought it'd be fun to discuss what you can get with $25 at Whole Foods as a hostess gift!
Here are some of my ideas:
- an orchid and a few bars of chocolate
- 2-3 bottles of wine from different countries
- a selection of soaps and candles
- a basket full of clementines and a few pomegranates
- a Christmas tree (okay...maybe that's not a stellar idea)
All you need is a bottle of sparkling wine, a bottle of juice, a scone mix and a container of fresh fruit.
I decided to buy a bottle of prosecco, freshly squeezed grapefruit juice, a mix of lemon poppy scones (it only requires you to add water!), and a container of sweet strawberries. I know what you are thinking: it's winter and not strawberry season, but the berries were super sweet.
Who would not love this?
And now for your chance to win a $25 gift card to Whole Foods!
1) You must ♥ gift cards!!
2) You must have a legal US address.
3) This giveaway ends Thursday, December 5th at midnight. One winner will be randomly chosen and contacted on Friday, December 6th ;)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received a $25 Whole Foods gift card, and the company is providing the same to one winner of this giveaway. I have received no monetary compensation. All opinions are my own.