When figuring out what to order, here are the things that I thought about:
1) I wanted to order fresh produce to check out the quality and freshness
2) I wanted to be a bit reckless and order fresh fish!!!
3) To make sure to get enough for $40 minimum to qualify for free delivery, I ordered a large container of detergent and a few random things.
1) The ordering process was incredibly easy. You can use preset categories to search for specific items or type in what you want in the search box.
2) AmazonFresh did a lovely job of suggesting extra items you may want to add to your order. For example, when I selected Atlantic Cod, I was asked if I'd like to also buy a lemon and parsley.
3) If you are into organic produce and products, you will find a wide selection of such items on AmazonFresh.
4) The prices were comparable to what I would pay otherwise at my grocery store.
5) I really liked the option of getting my order delivered for the 4-6pm "window." This allowed plenty of time to use the fish I ordered to make dinner!
6) You even have an option to order local products: in Northern VA this means Compass Coffee, Cake Love products, etc.
Basically, I'm a fan!!!
Disclosure: Amazon provided me with a gift card to try AmazonFresh service. All opinions are my own.