Here's another super quick dinner idea for you all: zucchini with tomatoes and basil.
1) Heat olive oil in a pan. Add thinly cut zucchini. Cook for 2-4 minutes, stirring.
2) Add sliced garlic. Cook a few more minutes. Season with salt.
3) Add minced red onion. Add red pepper flakes to taste.
4) Once zucchini is pretty much cooked to your likeness, add quartered cherry tomatoes. Cook for another minute.
5) Take the vegetables from the pan and add fresh basil. Done!
I've made a similar recipe for Robyn Webb. The key to this is ripe tomatoes and fresh basil and also to season the food, because zucchini are pretty bland. I served this with pasta. You can also add some cheese if you have it.
Next time I would cook this dish in a "stick" pan and not overcrowd the pan: this will allow the zucchini to brown rather than steam.