Jason had a wine party on Friday and instead of bringing a bottle of wine, I decided to bring dessert. Usually that means a boxed brownie mix spiked up with some fun ingredients.
This time, however, I decided to make a cheesecake: I based my recipe on the mini cheesecake recipe I tested for Robyn last month.
8 ounce package of cream cheese at room temperature
2/3 cups sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 bar Hershey chocolate, melted
1 Graham cracker crust
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Using a hand mixer whip the cream cheese till smooth. Add sugar and beat again.
3. Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
4. Pour the mixture into a Graham Cracker crust.
5. Make lines of melted chocolate and then using a skewer or a knife make lines in opposite directions (this was the funnest part!). Or just make random swirls: it's up to you.
6. Bake the cheese cake for about 30 minutes in the oven.
One lucky pregnant woman got the leftovers ;)